13 May A Few Words About Teamwork From Our President, Jeff Russell
Here at Pango Group, we take our values very seriously. And teamwork is one of those values.
Right now, even as our state starts to reopen, it seems like that value is more important than ever before. Some of us might be feeling a little alone right now due to working from home, working from a desk without your co-workers around you, not being able to see friends, family, or clients in real-life, or just a general feeling of disconnection from the outside world.
While I’m incredibly grateful that we have technology to hold us together, it still feels a lot different and just isn’t quite the same.
So, as I started thinking about teamwork in the world we’re currently living in, here are a few quotes that really speak to me (and I hope they speak to you too!):
- “Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.” – Hellen Keller
- “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napoleon Hill
These quotes, along with our current circumstances, got me thinking. What can we do right now to make us feel like a team?
Since so many things are out of our control, we have to focus on what is in our power. So here are a few ideas that are totally within reach:
- Make a FaceTime call just to say, “Hey, I miss you. Is there anything I can help you with right now?”
- Send an email or text reminding your clients, partners, and those in our community that you are available. And share a helpful resource or a little inspiration!
- If you see or hear about someone in your personal or professional sphere who is struggling, remind them that they have a friend and resource in you.
Because, as the quote says, together we can do so much.
I genuinely believe that the more you give, whether money, time, or a smile, the better you will feel. I believe that it’s a cure (well, not an actual cure, per se), but it certainly helps with the feelings of loneliness and anxiety.
So, help someone. Be there. Let them know you’re there for them.
Once again, life is still good, and our team is here for you! You are our people, partners, and communities, so please remember that we’re here to help you in any way that we can. Please reach out if we can be of service.